Black | Zuhair Murad - Resort 2015
the first picture, the thing on the left. sue sylvester dresses up for a night out.
I stopped being disappointed in thin women for their hatefulness or complete lack of solidarity toward fat women a long time ago. At a certain point that hatefulness is just a prayer, “That’s not me, that’s not me, that’s not me, that’s not me.” Like, sure, I don’t trust any of those bitches, but I also don’t have any energy to expend on their antics.
Witches find much to mourn in this world, naturally. When one is far-seeing, one witnesses much, much, sometimes too much. On occasion then one wants to witness a television program for some time as a sort of balm. This, I understand, is called “Marathoning,” though it appears to have naught to do with the fennel-filled fields of Μαραθώνας.
Ah, I thought, without thinking, perhaps the Wheel has turned and the earth has born a new harvest of Bunheads!! A crop I shall eagerly reap! So eager was I for that sweet moment to wander into its bright fog of enchantment. BUT NAY! It hath evaporated into the netherworld of Brilliance Unappreciated.
Ughhhhh, I am not the kind of witch who has or WISHES to have power over network honchos, but I swear to thee, if I were this never would have come to pass.
Also Sasha is obviously a witch. Exhibiting the typical witch behavior which the Sightless often term an “”“attitude problem.”“” Shove on, you witchy diamond.
"I tell my students, ‘When you get these jobs that you have been so brilliantly trained for, just remember that your real job is that if you are free, you need to free somebody else. If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else. This is not just a grab-bag candy game."
I love this so much. Wow.
Yeah. That’s what I want to do. That was basically the gist of my entrance essay for grad school.
Snakehole Lounge: Pawnee’s Sickest Night Club + Text Posts
Most accurate one of these yet.
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
I would probably be better off if I had never discovered Modcloth.